Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tour de Fleece -- Days 3 & 4 & 5



Day 3

I finished spinning up 4 ounces of black alpaca for Day 3 of the Tour de Fleece.
I hope to ply it all on Day 4 with the rainbow yarn that I spun on Day 1.
Spinning this fine yarn is taking FOREVER!
Day 4

Well, drat it all.  I didn't spin up enough of the black alpaca,
so now I need to spin more of it so that I can finish plying the rainbow yarn!
Day 5
YAY!  Finished my first Tour de Fleece project!!!!
Notice that I have Mr. Ike babysitting my yarn in the photo on the left.
On the right, Mr. Ozzy is looking all concerned because he is afraid I have something
tasty to eat that he might be missing!

A closer look


Now, I need to figure out WHAT I am going to make with this yarn!!!  Any suggestions??



Copyright 2012--All Rights Reserved--The Wheel & Distaff by Kimberly Burnette-Dean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Your comment will appear after it is reviewed.