I have spun about 1200 yds in the last two days.
Total spun for the Tour so far is approximately 1900 yds!!!
For Day 7, I finished spinning the gorgeous purple Merino/Angora/nylon blend into singles. Now they are resting and I will ply them tomorrow.
Also started spinning this beautiful roving from River’s Edge Fiber Arts “Shake Your Tail Feather!” Colorway: Buckskin. It is a blend of 65% Superwash Merino/15% Tencel/10% Banana/10% Milk
As you can see, my dog Ozzy, is calmly letting my husband shave him. Oh yeah, I do save all of his hair for spinning!
1. Fiber from Woolybuns. Superwash Merino/Angora/Nylon 1oz. Spun into 146 yds of 2-ply.
2. Closeup of above yarn #1
3. Fiber from River's Edge Fiber Arts. 65% Superwash Merino/15% Tencel/10% Banana/10% Milk. Colorway: "Buckskin".
4. Fiber from Sheepish Creations. 100% Wensleydale. Colorway: "Pearls".
5. Fiber from Miss Babs. 50% Merino/30% Bamboo/20% Tussah Silk. Colorway: Blue Lagoon.
6. #3 spun into single ply. So far, I have spun 4 ounces of single ply. I still have 4 oz more to go!
7. #4 spun into single ply. I am letting it rest and will ply it tomorrow.
8. #5 spun into single ply. I have spun 1 oz today and have 3 more to go.
Copyright 2012--All Rights Reserved--The Wheel & Distaff by Kimberly Burnette-Dean.