Thanks to Robin I've won an award!
Definition: Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
So, here's the rules for the Liebster blog award:
1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you. That would be Ms. Knittin' Coop herself, Robin!
2. Post the award to your blog...(steal the button from above)
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
1-Leslie @ blog.greenberryhouse.com --Owner of Greenberry House and a fabulous knitter, crocheter, dyer, and friend!
2-Marni @ astrangeallure.blogspot.com --a great mixed media artist and a co-worker!
3-Dave @ greybackdiary.blogspot.com --knowledgeable historian and a friend for many years.
4-Anita @ thedaughtersoflionsarelionstoo.blogspot.com --one smart and sassy lady who I am proud to have as a friend
5-Danielle @ aworknprogress.net --a new fiber friend who has BEAUTIFUL fiber items for sale!
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that they've been offered this award.
5. List 5 random facts that people don't know about you.
1-I am a very good shot with a gun ;)
2-I have snorkeled with sharks
3-I love to go rapelling, although I have not been in years
4-At one time, my goal was to get my doctorate and teach at the college level
5-I have never tasted lobster