Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vacation Fiber Projects

When I was packing to go on vacation last week, I decided that I wanted to take my spinning wheel with me.  Here is what I accomplished last week.

Black alpaca roving from Renee Gillespie
(This is actually very black in color, but in the pic it looks grey!)
65% Merino/15% Tencel/10% banana/10% Milk
from River's Edge Fiber Arts
Colorway: Midnight Blue 
100% Polwarth Wool
from Wild Hare Fiber Studio
Colorway: Aquamarine
March Roving Club Selection at Wooly Belle 
All spun into 2-ply yarn
Forgot to take a pic of the roving!
The wool top was from Wild Hare
Colorway: "Spring Flowers"
Copyright 2012--All Rights Reserved--The Wheel & Distaff by Kimberly Burnette-Dean. 

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors!

    Love the bottle opener too : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tipper. I am now wishing that I had bought that bottle opener!

      Delete

All comments will be moderated. Your comment will appear after it is reviewed.