I just realized that I have not written anything on this blog in over a month and getting close to two months! I am embarrassed and disappointed in myself. Now to start making excuses:
1. I am taking an online course on Coursera called "Plagues, Witches, and Wars: The Worlds of Historical Fiction." If you haven't checked out the courses available on this site, do it! They offer some fabulous classes and best of all . . . they are FREE! As long as you pass the class, you do get a certificate of completion. The one that I am taking involves lectures, TONS of reading, quizzes, and a paper. So far, I am absolutely loving it, but it is taking up quite a bit of time.
2. I have two craft shows coming up where I will be selling my handspun yarn, so I have been busy doing a LOT of spinning.
3. I have been furiously knitting on a shawl made from my handspun, so that I will have it to wear at the upcoming shows.
4. I have been learning to crochet!
5. I have dyed a bunch of my handspun yarns for the aforementioned craft shows.
6. I have been washing two fleeces getting them ready to send to the carding mill to be processed into roving. I finally got them in the mail about a week ago.
7. I have been having a few health issues that have sidelined me also, but hopefully, those are going to continue improving.
8. I have several ideas for some upcoming blog posts, but they are going to be difficult ones for me to write about from an emotional standpoint. However, I really do want to share them. Stay tuned!