Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Busy, Busy!


Blue Ridge Parkway
Smart View Picnic Area
Photo by Kimberly Burnette-Dean


The past couple of weeks have been very busy, so I'm afraid that I have been neglecting my poor old blog. We just returned this past Saturday from a week long visit to Myrtle Beach. Usually when you return home from vacation, there always seems to be a dozen or more things that need to be taken care of.  Unpacking, doing all of the laundry, cleaning up chaos created by a cat (left alone for the week except for a wonderful friend visiting to feed him), grocery shopping, cleaning out the mystery items in the fridge that look like a science experiment run amok, getting everything ready to return to work on Monday . . . sometimes I wonder if it is REALLY worth it to go on vacation. (Well, of course it is when it involves a trip to the ocean!)

Returning to work after being on vacation is always difficult, but to make it even worse, this is my week to work 6 days. Yay! Not. No time to recover from vacation.

In any case, I hope to get back to blogging in the next week.  I have so many things that I want to write about.  I just need more time.

Do you always feel rested, relaxed and ready to return to work after you have been on a vacation?

Copyright 2012--All Rights Reserved--The Wheel & Distaff by Kimberly Burnette-Dean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Your comment will appear after it is reviewed.